Now that the deadline for the Christmas Pledge is almost over (it ends tomorrow) I’m sure you’re all laying around, relaxing with a cup of cocoa wondering what to do with yourself. Yes. I know you that well.
Look no more, I have a something for you to do. Browsing.
I know I said we were all done everything Christmas related by December 5th, but part of the fun of the Christmas Pledge is buying gifts or stocking stuffers not because you HAVE to, but because now that you’re done everything, you have a few moments to actually enjoy browsing around on the Internet looking for fun stuff to give away.
Because you and I are FUN and we LIKE giving stuff away. We just do. We’re like that, you and I. Yes. I know you that well.
So I have a small selection of things for you to browse today. Some are things to buy and some are things to read. Others are just to contemplate. ‘Cause we’re deep, you and I. We contemplate shit all the time. Just moments ago I contemplated whether or not to eat some Cheezies.
I’m going to make this post short and sweet (maybe not sweet … maybe snarly … sometimes I’m snarly) because if you want any of these goods delivered by Christmas you need to have a look and order them NOW.
1. Rough Linen curtains, $160. I’m kindda half thinking about redoing my bathroom and I want these more than you can imagine for around my cast iron bathtub. One day I will have these!
2. Paris Hues, free! It’s a blog you nerd. Please welcome my latest sponsor, Fiona from Paris, France. Her blog is GREAT. I have a huge fondness for it because … well … she’s in PARIS, FRANCE! Reading her blog is like being there. The food, the style, the fun. Honestly. Go have a look.
3. Iguana Make It, $4.50. The cutest little felted soap I ever did see. GREAT stocking stuffer for anyone. (felted soaps are soap covered with felted wool. The wool shrinks as you use the soap and acts to help exfoliate your skin)
4. Cattails Studio, $50. I couldn’t have a Christmas post without the ever popular Flame Birch, French rolling pin from Brenda. I think she sold out of them last year after I showed mine off on this here website. The smoothest, most glowing wood you’ll ever feel.
5. Photo Jewelry Making, $9.99. For the man who has everything. Cufflinks that you can constantly change. Just unscrew the tops, insert a picture and rescrew. I imagine giving them to your husband. With a picture of your left and right boob in each one of them.
6. Ellënoire, $8. With all of the stunningly beautiful products Noelle sells I feel really bad that I’m featuring a cardboard pee cup for women. Ya know … so you can stand up to pee. But I think it’s hilarious. And probably in a bizarre way, useful too. ANOTHER great stocking stuffer.
7. Dripping Springs, $25 – $50. If you missed my explanation of what an Ollas is, have a look at this site. If you garden and have any area or planter that’s hard to keep watered an Ollas may be the greatest thing to ever enter your life.
8. Design The Life You Want to Live, free. Another blog! Many of you already read Lynne’s blog, but if you haven’t been in a while I suggest you go back. I also suggest you take a look at this particular post on door hardware that I *somehow* missed. REALLY interesting ideas for alternative door handles.
9. Compass Jewelry, $33. Bird, birdcage, rose. Hangin’ off your neck. Love it. Nuff said. (free shipping in Canada till Dec 15th with coupon code “XmasInCanada”)
10. Way Lay, $???. I guess what Way Lay will cost you depends on what you’re looking for. They’ll give you advice, create an entire website for you, redesign the website you already have … You name it. And they’ll do it in the most efficient, friendliest manner possible. They really will.
Happy shopping and browsing. See you back here tomorrow for … well I’m not sure yet but I have a few hours still to figure that out.