For People Who Like to Sweat, Swear & Do Stuff
From how to make your own Starbucks Latte to building a chicken coop, browse hundreds of DIY tutorials and How-To Guides covering Food, Garden and Home projects you had no idea you needed to do.
Ideas for cooking, crafting, wrapping, & relaxing
See more CHRISTMAS ➡️
It's chili season.
See more Wintery Recipes ➡️
In order of appearance starting with the latest ...
- A LIVE Eggnog Making Demonstration
- The Easiest Way to Look Younger
- A Wedding Story
- The Christmas Gift Guide for 2022
- My New, New Living Room
- I Threw Half of My Sectional on The Front Lawn.
- This Year's Christmas Wrapping + puzzle
- My Cable Company Story
- Making Homemade Potato Chips. Can You Halfassedly it?
- Said Good-Bye to My Therapist Today
- The Pie Dough Recipe. A Crust of Butter & Lard.
- Edgar the Spider. A Halloween story.
- Happy Halloweenish Puzzle
- Betty's All Better for $1,000
- Halloween Ghost Bride
- The Christmas Pledge
See more DIY ➡️
The Posts That Made Me Famous
Thanks to Google, Pinterest & Design*Sponge (RIP) these are my most popular posts of all time.
- The Modern Chicken Coop
- How to Make a Tree Stump Table - DIY End Table
- You've Been Growing Your Zucchini Plants All Wrong
- How to Make Homemade Hamburgers - My Way
- The Backyard Ideas Post! 26 Tips & Tricks For Creating A Beautiful Backyard.
- Have a Ryobi Battery That Won't Charge? You Can Fix That.
- Growing Your Own Loofah Sponge - Step-by-step
- How to Build Interior Window Shutters.
- Halloween Craft. The Pumpkin Diorama - An Update.
- How to Make a Pumpkin Pie from Scratch with a Real Pumpkin.
- How to Recover a Chair in 5 minutes
- How to Avoid UPS Broker Fees From Online Shopping.
Vegetable Gardening Tips for This Fall
"To call planting a seed gardening is like calling boiling a pot of water cooking. Gardening is everything that comes before and after the seed is planted."karen bertelsen
See more Garden Posts ➡️
Bad Day? These'll Make You Laugh.
At the very least you'll grin at these stories of my misfortunes.