A HOLIDAY MESSAGE FROM THE CHICKENS.

Cuddles

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CUDDLES

cheez-whiz

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM CHEEZ WHIZ

Josephine2

BELATED HAPPY CHANUKAH FROM JOSEPHINE

Mabel

HAPPY YULE FROM MABEL

cuddles-and-karen

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME.

1. Heather (mtl) says:

Ho, Ho, Ho – we finally got snow. A truckload mind you, but hey! we got snow!
    Now I’m ready to start my Christmas baking… I always shush around the kitchen to Gloria Estefan but this year I chose Raul Malo (from the Mavericks) ‘Marshmallow World and Other Holiday Favorites’. I highly recommend it, even if it’s not Christmas anymore.
    Thanks for sharing pics of your gorgeous girls. They are the sweetest looking girls 🙂
    I wish you a Happy, Healthy and Fun-Filled New Year.
    Now, go forth, start early and enjoy!

2. Cheyanne says:

Ha! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

3. marie says:

Merry Christmas to you and all your little chuck chucks Karen and a very Happy New Year from Ireland..

4. Debbe Van Ness says:

I couldn’t add anything that hasn’t already been said. Hoping your Christmas holiday was spectacular. And, wishing you the very best for the new year. Can’t wait to see what you have in store.

5. Courtney says:

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely chickens. My kids love chickens too. 🙂

6. Ev Wilcox says:

Thanks for all the nice greetings from all the girls!

7. Jan in Waterdown says:

Ahhh . . . Boxing Day, my favourite holiday all year! Hope you have a clucking good time. Thanks for everything funny and yummy and poignant. See y’all next year eh?
    Cheers!

8. Wendy Gibbs says:

what a fantastic Christmas card picture…love your website…love you…love Betty…love the pink tool belt sister…and fish toes. Cheers on chips!!

9. Jossephine says:

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Hope Santa was good to you and your girls and the rest of the gang!

10. Kelli says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your furry and feathered kids from 72 degree Texas!

Thanks for another year of TAODS goodies, can wait to see what kind of mayhem you have for us in 2016!

Happy new year too!

11. Gina Rose says:

Merry Christmas, Karen and thank you for always making me laugh. You are talente AND hilarious. All the best to you and yours.

12. Nancy Blue Moon says:

AWWW…that is so sweet Karen…you are trying to tell me that you miss me right…lol…Merry Christmas to you Karen and the chicks and Cleo & Ernie..and…All of you who visit here…oh yeah…and Betty..and Pink Tool Belt and Fish Pedicure….I miss you too…