That’s not just a dress! It’s a Post!!

My name’s Karen and I’m a texter.

I text, therefore I am.

As such, I share a lot of my most important information through the magical mystery of texting. Things like what I’m having for dinner, why I hate my socks and where my cat is sitting.

So when I got my new “I’m probably going to wear this every day” spring dress … I started texting.  The first response I got back was from one of my sisters who exclaimed …

MY LATEST VIDEOS

Text

Here is my spring dress …

Dress Front And Back

It’s a nightgown from Target. $24.99 I belted it at the waist.

If you’d like your own pajama dress you can get it from Target right now.

My seeds are started, I washed my windows, I have my new warm weather dress.

Yes indeed. I’m ready for Spring.

Outside Front

[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”5342563″]

1. gabrielle says:

This is what I do: preheat your oven @ about 400 degrees, and once it’s ready to give you a little blast of hot air, crack the door open and hike your skirt up and out to catch the warmth! To be honest, I usually do this with my long sweatshirt, but to each her own!

There were winters in the early 80’s that were very much like this one in So. Ontario with everyone having to scramble over drifts at the bus stop while wearing their fashionably untied Cougar winter boots.

PS don’t tell me you’re installing one of those ovens that go up above your stove top! You’ll have to climb up on a stool to do this, and that’s just plain crazy!!

2. michele says:

That’s so funny, love the dress. I had a lovely puma cotton nightie that I wore on holidays over a swimsuit or belted and loved it till last year it had stretched so long it tripped me up and wore soo thin there was no way it could be worn braless. Wish we had a target in UK I need a replacement.Thanks for making us all happy on UNICEF World Happiness Day.

3. Agnes says:

You are too cute. I think I may need to head over to Target this weekend. I bought one of their “sleeping t-shirts” after Christmas because it was $5….and I have to say it is my most favourite bed time attire…who needs pants?!

4. michele says:

That was pima cotton…hate predictive text sometimes.

5. Marion says:

bahahaha, PERFECT! I hope as soon as this picture was snapped you ran inside, took that belt and those sandals off and curled up under a blanket by the fire. I think everybody in North America is ready for warm weather!

6. Anna Starner says:

Wow you were having a nice snowfall as you went strolling out in your new “dress”. No one would have known any different if you hadn’t told us all it was a nighty. Sure hope it starts to warm up soon so you car wear this without your feet freezing and a big down parka to keep you warm.

7. Shauna says:

OH MY GOSH! What Spring weather that is! Surprisingly (or not I think sometimes – we have matching haircuts, chickens, a garden and now a surprisingly similar spring dress) I actually bought a very similar spring dress last week. The difference being I was able to wear mine outside yesterday without freezing my buns off. I hope it gets warmer there soon so you can rock that dress.

8. Jean Bennitt says:

Ah. That snowy scene is so beautiful. You do make that grey night dress look perfectly sweet. It was brave of you to stand outside in the snow to take that photo. It’s the first day of Spring but I will miss the enchantment of a snowy white day.

9. Amy in StL says:

I’m way ahead of you. Several years ago I bought a cute shorter nightgown in black from Target. I wore it as a swimsuit coverup and found myself on vacation needing a dress so I wore it as a dress. People love it. It’s a nightgown.

10. OH, OH, OH! I haven’t even read today’s post, because when I was just browsing Ebay, I found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monk-Egg-Cup-holder-Bank-very-Unusual-and-Rare-6-head-cups-would-love-info-on-/131129087766?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e87e71716

OMG!!! Wouldn’t this be awesome for you, to go with your cookie jar?

Can you tell I’m ridiculously excited?

11. Marcia Palm says:

We feel the same way in Montana……I am so ready to pack away winter clothes and wear flip flops!!!!!
    The dress is gorgeous!

12. Teddee Grace says:

Gorgeous snow! And I like the dress too. My favorite pants are plain black p.j. bottoms.

13. Pat Kichinko says:

Maybe, for now, it’s just an “inside dress”. You can use your “indoor voice” while you are wearing it. It looks ooh-la-la awesome on you, BTW.

14. Laura says:

You are ripped as $@%#.

15. magali says:

that pic is really awesome!

16. Barbie says:

YOU are SUCH a HOOT! I LOVE your new dress/nightgown/spring fling! Even if it IS snowing still! Thanks for the chuckle this morning! I need it! Re-entry has been a bitch after my Calif. vaca!

17. Ellen says:

gosh………. now i don’t have to go shopping for a new black spring/summer dress. bought 2 black nightgowns several years ago and have always thought they were the perfect dress for me. thank you thank.