The Christmas Gift Guide has arrived for 2023 after many late nights browsing for things I love. This year I've added the prices to everything so you know right away if it's in or out of your budget.
Keep in mind however, that prices change and could be different from what I've written down so always double check.
All prices on my site are in American dollars but if you're in Canada and you click on something it will bring you to that product on the Canadian site. The price will be different there.
I'm an affiliate and therefore make commissions off of anything you buy.
Here we go!
Table of Contents
Practical (ish) Gifts
- I love the no soliciting sign. It a classy way to say get the hell off my porch.
- The welding gloves I OWN and use instaed of oven mitts. GREAT for the pizza oven.
- The old school alphabetized address book has a section for website, user names, and passwords.
- This Wusthof knife is the one I own have owned and used for over 20 years.
Kids at Heart
How beautiful is this "little" guy? Very.
- The giraffe is big & beautiful. Over 4' tall.
- The Viewmaster includes a CUSTOM photo reel. You upload 7 photos, they put them on a reel and include it with your purchase.
- Kinetic sand is like a cross between slime and sand. It's sand that sticks together so you can mould it.
- Geodes from National Geographic. Smash them open to reveal the crystals.
- Yep. Those are olden days plastic farm animals. I had them as a kid. Obviously I loved them.
- I WANT THE BOOMERANG BALL. It's a weird, floating, thing that comes back to you when you throw it.
I own and LOVE
I BOUGHT THE ABOVE COMBINATION for my nephew's birthday this year.
The baseball (or anything small) can go into the case. The case then sits perfectly on the display light base, making the case glow.
- A reader recommended I get this battery operated vacuum sealer so I did! It is amazing. I use it for sealing everything from marshmallows to oatmeal in mason jars.
- The gold pill case was recommended to my by my niece. I bought it and love it.
- The only vegetable peeler I will ever use.
- A safer way to chop kindling. I use it every night in the winter. Works really well.
- Confession: this isn't the *exact* pillow I have. The one I have is made by Wemore and it isn't available anymore BUT it's the same thing. A curved pillow filled with shredded memory foam. The pillow case and pillow have zippers so you can remove as much filling as you want to make it comfortable for you. The curve fits under your neck perfectly AND it's adjustable. I love this pillow more than i can say. I was going to write an ENTIRE post on it in fact.
- The condiment station is perfect for anyone who grills or makes pizza outside. It changed my pizza game.
- These are just great coats. Comfortable, warm & wash really well.
I just really like these
- Philip has trouble grabbing a regular rubber dog frisbee so I'm going to get him this one that's easier to grab.
- The dog ice cream intrigued me so I took a look. You just add water and freeze. Lots of flavours.
Cold Room Vegetable Storage
And now for the category that makes me (and possibly only me) giddy.
Thank you for allowing me to indulge my cold room/fruit cellar/root cellar dreams.
- A good house plant watering can.
- This countertop potting mat is genius. It snaps apart and rolls up.
- I get asked about how to label plants outside so that they're still readable at the end of the season. This pen should accomplish that.
- This is the apron I used to forage for greenery earlier this month. I use it at the garden for walking around and harvest pretty much everything other than pumpkins.
Books & Games
That's it. The 2023 gift guide. TOMORROW I'm going to give you the best present buying tip for anyone you cannot figure out what to get. See you then. Happy shopping. Save some money though ... Saturday is shop local Saturday.