What the huh, what? I don’t think I’m doing this right.

selfie-10

selfie-stick-13

selfie-14

selfie-7

I got a selfie stick.

[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”5342563″]

1. Gbear says:

A google search led to your floor leveling experience this morning. The rest of the site provided me much entertainment while my own leveler dried. Thanks. Now I am behind schedule inspecting and washing stone dust from my new slate tiles. But it was time well spent.

2. Mary Beth says:

You are so hilarious!

3. Oh my goodness… your thighs in that last shot! That’s some crazy distortion!

4. AnnW from the US says:

And I thought it was Betty, helping you out again!

5. Marti says:

Wow. More “T and A” shots than I’ve seen since the last time I worked with a newbie tv cameraman who didn’t think I would check his raw video. Bahaaahaahaaahaaa!!

6. Laura Bee says:

Something’s not right…is it a dollar store stick? lol
    A time lapse GoPro ‘Day in the Life of Karen” would be awesome.

7. Joanne M says:

That is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a while! #1–the cat pic #2–the corn pic Very few things online make me actually “lol”, but this really did.

8. Paula says:

Too funny… mine arrived last week.

9. Wendy Gibbs says:

LOL I was almost afraid to look…didn’t want to snoop at body parts that shouldn’t be in front of my eye balls. Relief when I saw upside down corn lips.

10. jules says:

Lovely!! The final pic reminded me of Wallace and Grommit’s The Wrong Trouseres. :)

11. Kim says:

Thank you Karen for making me smile :)…..I had a REALLY rough day today and your post is always the first thing I read. Makes trolling through all the other emails better after a good laugh! Like Milton and Annette I find myself wondering why you bought one? I mean, surely you have a piece of old Rebar and some rubber bands and It’s just so easy to do it yourself …haha :p

12. Jody says:

You are too too funny. What shop were you that was upside down.

13. Serduszko says:

Oh no!! Not you too!?!?!? LOL! Nearly peed myself! You are too funny!

14. Ann Brookens says:

Speaking of Oreos, WAAAY up there…have you seen the new Oreo Thins? I just had a sample today at the grocery store. They are half as thick as a regular Oreo, very crisp. Now you can eat TWICE as many Oreos in one sitting. As if I needed to be able to boast that I ate 3 dozen instead of a mere 18…

15. Nancy C says:

As much as we look at your pics, you could do an awesome ” I SPY” set of photos. That might be fun. Let us know 2 days in advance, put it up on a Friday and the first person to respond with the correct answers wins a … tea towel.. or an autographed pic of Cuddles, autographed by Cuddles of course. Actually, I would like to see some more pics of that blue chicken(from the front or side). She is quite striking. LOL.. Love the cat shot because of the ear/eye line up. Was that a happy accident or some expert miscalculation?

16. Hilda Munk says:

HolyCOW…. I just spit out my tuna sandwich, this was so funny!
    Yeah..I still take regular Selfies that make me look like a cyclops with boobs…sigh

17. Jane says:

That was too funny. It’s the first time I’ve laughed today. (4:27 pm) thanks

18. Janet says:

Hilarious! I love that you’re licking that stray kernel of corn. And man, do you ever have thunder thighs! :D

19. LaDonna says:

Bless your heart! You’ve gone to the “dark side”.