You don’t want to miss this …

I went shopping the other day.

I knew what I wanted, did my research beforehand, and came home with what may be the greatest buy I’ve ever made.

It’s the sort of thing the fella would have bought me when we were together but I would never have bought myself.  That’s the one good thing the fella did for me over the years.

He instilled in me the fact that I deserved to have nice things.  I just have to buy them for myself now.

And this is what I bought.

Details and photos tomorrow!

[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”5342563″]

1. Deb says:

I didn’t squeal….but I did actually say out loud, “OH!” How sweet and cute and adorable (and all that other stuff that is work and toil, etc, but you are prepared for that). Like the cartoon, “I wanna hold ’em and squeeze ’em and call ’em mine.” I really was thinking you were going for a Tiffany bracelet or sumpin, but this is just perfect.

Hah! You know what’s funny? The fella bought me SCADS of jewellery from Tiffany. Like an embarrassing amount. And then one year he bought me 6 chicks (my original chicks) … and those chicks outshone the Tiffany jewellery bar FAR. 🙂 ~ karen

2. dana says:

OMG! Too cute. We are the type that go to Tractor Supply Company and just look and swoon over the baby chicks every spring. Theres an ordinance here against them. Im sure our neighbor, Caveman, wouldnt care or even know unless we had a rooster. We tolerate their unfinished 10yr old lean to piled to the non existent ceiling, their campfires that set off my asthma, & their hoarders style yard. Im thinking these are not standard issue chicks because they have fluff on their legs.

3. Alison says:

Ok I’m throwing my hat in the ring: birchen Cochin. Side note: autocorrect wanted “birchen” to be “bitchin”!! : )

4. Stephbo says:

Whelp. Congratulations. You are now officially a Crazy Chicken Lady!

5. Maria says:

About time. Aretha hatched her first ever chick last Sunday. Bonbon is two days old. You can never have toooo many chickens