See a Chicken Lay an Egg!

Hey!  Wanna see a chicken lay an egg? It comes right out of its bum!  No?  Wanna see my bum?  No?  Wanna see me get bit by a chicken?  Well you’re in the right place for 2 out of the 3.

MY LATEST VIDEOS

No chicken was harmed during the making of this video. I, however, was.

Welcome to my newest advertiser … Luvin’ Every Minute … from Etsy! See below. 🙂

1. Liz says:

OMG I grew up on a farm and did not know that there was only ONE exit for both poo & eggs (I must not have been paying attention during butchering). I actually didn’t even believe you so I googled it. That would explain the need for egg washers….

2. Brenda says:

Fabulous video Karen, I was waiting for the Hinterland Whos-Who music to play.

3. karenagain says:

LOL at the Hinterland music Brenda. So, obviously the chicken came first… right?

4. marilyn says:

that was so cool! and funny! way to go cuddles you are a star or at least your bum is. and walnut..you had your chance.

5. Alyson says:

I loved the talking bum! Did you know that if you had grabbed that brand new ooey gooey egg up and slipped it into an egg siz box, like, say a matchbox and let it sit there for a bit – you could turn it into a squareish egg?!

I think I love my poultry too much…not the wrong way…just too much.

6. lori says:

how cool was that!!!!

7. Nicola Cunha says:

I love playing your videos as my husband is falling asleep and listening to him giggle! thanks!

8. Jen says:

Ooooookaaaay..not the video to show those people who are afraid to eat fresh eggs!

9. fred says:

I have never filmed my girls doing that. Great video!

Thanks Fred! Not a great shot … I happened to catch it on my iPhone, but you get the gist of it. What kind of chickees do you have? OHOHOH! And you’re in Halifax!!! I’m trying to figure out how cold tolerant these gals are gonna be. Is your coop insulated or heated? How cold does it get in there? Please don’t tell me this is your first winter with them and you don’t know ’cause I’ll cry. A lot. Big bulbous tears. ~ karen

10. Luanne says:

LOL!!! How did I miss this?!?!?